Guest House, Lodge
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Pokhara by Bus & Pokhara to Jomsom by Flight
14 Days Trekking Itinerary:
Day 01: Fly to Pokhara. Relax in Pokhara.
Day 02: Fly to Jomsom (8921 ft. 2720m) and trek to Kagbeni (9216ft. 2810m).
Day 03: Trek to Chele (10004ft. 3050m) via Tangbe/Chhusang for lunch.
Day 04: Trek to Ghilling (11709ft. 3570m). Explore monasteries and village.
Day 05:Trek to Ghami (3,460m/11,352ft). Explore monasteries and village.
Day 06: Trek to Charanag (11677 ft. 3560m). Explore monasteries and village.
Day 07: Trek to Lo Manthang (12,238 ft. 3,730m). Visit monasteries, king´s palace and museum.
Day08: Excursion Choser village, back to Lo Manthang after visiting monasteries and caves.
Day 09: Trek to Drakmar (3810 m/12,500ft): 6-7 hours via Ghar Gompa.
Day 10: Trek to Syangmochen (3,806m/12,484ft): 5-6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Chhuksang (3050m/10,004ft): 5-6 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom (2,700/8,856ft): 6-7 hours.
Day 13: Fly back to Pokhara.
Day 14: Back to Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by sharing Tourist Bus.
- Pokhara Tourist Bus Station to hotel transfer by private car.
- Twin Bed Sharing hotel/Teahouse/Lodge accommodation.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Lunch, and Dinner during Trekking.
- An English speaking trekking guide.
- One porter for two trekkers.
- Pokhara to Jomsom Flight Fares
- Jomsom to Pokhara Flight Fares.
- Pokhara airport picks up by private car.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by sharing Tourist bus.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit (ACAP).
- Trekker's Information Management System Permit (TIMS).
- International Flight Fares,
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Extra expenses occurred in case of landslides, political unrest, strike etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes list.