Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Janakpur by private vehicle
6 Days Tour Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- You will be received by our airport representative then he will be assisting you to transfer to your hotel. Meet guide and a brief introduction to the whole program. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Drive to Janakpur.
- Breakfast at hotel. Around 8 am proceed to Janakpur. It is 225 km distance from Kathmandu via B.P. Highway and takes around 8/9 hours. The journey will follow the Dhulikhel, snakey road of Sindhuli, and many other small villages. After crossing Bardibas, Terai region of Nepal will be entered and from there the road is straight and flat. Arrival at Janakpur and check into the hotel. Take rest and free time. Overnight at Janakapur.
- Day 03: Janakpur Sightseeing.
- Today you will be visiting all religious places of Janakpur like Janaki Temple, Ram Sita Biwaha Mandap, Ram Mandir, Dhanush Sagar, Ganga Sagar, and Dhanusha Dham. Then back to hotel and free time. Overnight at Janakpur.
- Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Exploring such a holy dham, drive back to Kathmandu following the same route. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 05: Kathmandu Sightseeing.
- Begin the morning with breakfast and proceed to discover Kathmandu's UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Swoymabhunath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Back to hotel and free time. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 06: Departure.
- Take breakfast and you will have free time until 12 noon (hotel check out time). Then, transfer to the international airport for your onward destination. The time has come to say goodbye and bring the beautiful memories with you. Janakpur Tour Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Twin Bed sharing (2-5 star) hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and Janakpur.
- Kathmandu to Janakpur and back by private vehicle.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Janakpur Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- All the tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Kathmandu and Lumbini.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Tips and gratitude to staff.
- Expenses occurred due to landslide, strike, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes.